Better prepare Santa for his long journey ahead with a delicious seasonal goodie box! Rather than only leaving cookies and milk, why not load him up with tasty treats, cheese, summer sausage, naturally wild Salmon and more?
Did you know … Leaving cookies and milk for Santa could be directly related to the history of the Christmas tree. It all started many years ago in Germany, when people would decorate what they called a paradise tree with apples, wafers and cookies. This wonderful German tradition would merge with Christianity and possilby, became the basis for our modern Christmas tree. Santa would often snack on the delicious decorations as he filled children's stockings during his Christmas eve journey. Over time, while Christmas tree decorations changed, the idea of leaving snacks for Santa stuck around.
- Summer Sausage*
- Sun Valley Spicy Sweet Mustard*
- Dorothy’s Buttermilk English Scone Mix*
- Merlot Cheddar Cheese Spread
- Be-Bop Chocolate Peppermint Crush Biscotti (Bend, OR)
- Weiser Classic Candy 2 Chocolate Covered Bow-Tie Pretzels*
- City Peanut Apple Pie Roasted Almonds*
- Pepper Garlic Smoked Salmon
- Sun Valley Sea Salt & Pepper Pretzel Chips*
- Dorothy’s Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Mix*
Approx. size: 9.5" x 6.25" x 5.75"
Every basket, box or container is artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We only use recycled packing, fillers and crinkle cut paper and upcycle as often as possible. Seasonal products and supplies are subject to availability. If necessary, we reserve the right to substitute like items without notice. *made in Idaho.