Dad Joke: How do bears catch fish? They use their bear hands! lol ... This wonderful vintage handled wood decor container includes a classic style plush black bear and delicious snacks with silly, 'pun style / play on words' (Idaho backwoods style) labeling. This is a great gift for a birthday, thank you, or just because someone has been bearing with you and needs it!
What's inside matters:
- Novelty Plush Black Bear (Idaho has a healthy population of black bears. Even though they are called black bears, the coloring of Idaho's bears are also cinnamon, brown and some have blazes. Black bears are found throughout both the foothills and forests of Idaho. Between 20,000 and 30,000 black bears roam these wild lands. These bears share space with a human population that is expected to grow by more than 15 percent during the next 10 years. This means that human/bear encounters will continue and likely increase. Learn more here https://idfg.idaho.gov/blog/2019/05/living-black-bears
- Hunter's Camo-Carmel Corn from Black Canyon Gourmet Popcorn, Kuna, ID**
- Redneck White Trash Powdered Sugared Snack Mix (don't worry, our dumpster divers are professional) and straight from alongside the Weiser River - jkjk - this sweet snack is from Weiser Classic Candy**
- Giant Porcupine Pellets (almond toffee) (These Porcupine Pellets are a sure sign the giant spindly creatures are alive and roaming Idaho woods and river banks) straight from within the canyon walls of Daisy's Olde Time Confections in Twin Falls, ID**
- Zippidy Do Da Mustard is sure to keep the bugs out of your teeth and a zip in your step from Mom's Mustard, Boise, ID**
- Redneck Hot Chipotle Peanuts. Nut bust'n, dick rais'n, belly scratch'n nuts ... They'll have you snort'n and fart'n with delight ... if their is such a thing from City Peanut Shop, Downtown, Boise, ID**
- Redneck Sweet Lips Cinnamon Roasted Almonds. The sweetest nuts she'll ever taste! Get your dentures glued in tight cuz you'll want to crunch'm all night long or until the bag is empty - made by The Almond Tree, Boise, ID**
- Buckshot (jalapeno flavored popped wheat snack with more kick than a 10 gage, and hot enough to start the old lady's engine from Weiser Classic Candy and generally fun place to hang out Weiser, ID** just ask Patrick
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift.