Here's a fun, "it's a little known fact" (Cliff Claven) information to share over a local Idaho beer.
Idaho is ranked 10th in the U.S. for breweries per capita according to the Brewers Association. In 2015, Idaho was ranked as the 2nd highest producer of barley in the nation and 3rd in hops production. Idaho has over 50 breweries. I'll drink to that!
What's inside matters:
- Two BIG 22oz local Idaho brews**
- IPA Pub Collection Gourmet Chocolate Bar from Boise's Dream Chocolate**
- Fiddle Stick Pretzel Bits from Weiser Classic Candy**
- Boise’s infamous City Peanut Shop Wild Land Nut Mix**
- Weiser Classic Candy Tuxedo Chocolate Pretzels**
- The Almond Tree Idaho Western Style Cinnamon Roasted Almonds**
- Jelly Belly Draft Beer Jelly Beans in mini plastic bottle
- Original Beer Nuts & Bar Mix
- Elk & Teriyaki Grass Fed Beef Jerky Bites from Hunters Reserve
- Reusable wood crate container
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift. If containing wine or beer, please see our shipping page for a list of states we can ship wine to.