A beautiful, self-care basket that is 'mint' for them!
Did you know: Mint farming is on the rise in Idaho, much of it concentrated in the Treasure Valley region, especially along the state’s western border. This region along the Snake River is ideal for growing mint. “Idaho’s dry climate during August and September allows the cut peppermint to ‘cure’ to perfection,” reports the Idaho Mint Commission. “The flavor and fragrance of mint oil is determined by these natural conditions, and Idaho’s mint oil ranks with the best.”
- Mint culinary herb - Garden in a Bag by Potting Shed Creations in Troy, ID** This beautiful plant was originally domesticated in the Americas. The subject of lore and paintings, it is an important agricultural crop today. Our culinary herb is easy to grow indoors on any sunny windowsill. Includes: seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions. Bag 10" high x 6.5" wide.
- Wild Rose Farms Honey Spearmint Soap from Kuna, ID**
- Idaho shaped chocolate bar by Emilees Candees, Kuna, ID**
- Wild Rose Farms Huckleberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub**
- Artificial Succulent (various colors & styles)
- Clean scent candle (by Idaho's Harlow Road and 208 Candle varieties)
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift. If containing wine or beer, please see our shipping page for a list of states we can ship wine to.