This is the greatest little gift basket full of products made to get someone in Mint Condition. No matter how they feel, this assortment of mostly Idaho goods and flavors will surely lift up their spirit!
Did you know: Idaho's rich, fertile, volcanic soils along the Snake River plain along with plenty of water combined with long, warm summer days make the Gem State a prime location for growing mint. Idaho's dry climate during the months of August and September allows the cut peppermint to "cure" to perfection - a lot like this creative, In Mint Condition, gift basket. (read more about Idaho's mint http://idahomint.org)
What's inside matters:
- Wild Rose Farms Lavender & Lemongrass Bath Salts**
- Wild Rose Farms Huckleberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub**
- Pure Soy Grapefruit & Mangosteen scented candle from FreeBird Candle formerly 208 Candle**
- Grow Mint in a Bag (a culinary herb from Troy, ID)** Organic Idaho Mint is a perennial herb bursting with fragrance and flavor enlivening endless dishes and drinks. To encourage low bushy growth, harvest leaves frequently and pinch off tops. Growing mint in a container is a perfect way to enjoy the freshly harvested herb and control its tendency to spread in the garden. Includes: organic seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions. Bag 7" high x 6" wide. Learn more about this incredible Idaho product https://www.pottingshedcreations.com/garden-in-a-bag-mint/)
- Dorothy's Handmade Potato Bread Mix** (add a little whipped honey on top)
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers (perfect with the the lentil stew!)
- Artisan chocolate w/ mint from Arno in Caldwell, ID**
- Wild Rose Farms Whipped Honey**
- Seeds, Roots & Shoots Red Lentil Stew** - just add hot water and simmer!
- 6 'TooGoodGourmet' Tea bags w/ spoon (choose from Earl Grey, Lemon or Raspberry)
- Angelina's Bakery Sweet Buttery Cookies
- Milk Chocolate Covered Blueberries
- Be-Bop Biscotti Grasshopper Mint from Bend, OR
- Wild Rose Farms Spearmint & Honey Soap**
- Wild Rose Farms Honey Bear Hard Candy Drops**
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use bio-degradable recycled packaging, fillers and crinkle cut paper and up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift.