In classical antiquity, the cornucopia /ˌkɔːrnjəˈkoʊpiə, ˌkɔːrnə-/ (from Latin cornu copiae), also called the horn of plenty, was a symbol of abundance and nourishment, commonly a large horn-shaped container overflowing with produce, flowers or nuts.
Creatively crafted and beautifully adorned with harvest ribbon bow, fall garnish picks, shrinked wrapped and overflowing with grateful abundance. The Idaho Harvest Cornucopia basket is perfect for every Thanksgiving friend, family or client.
- Delicious heart cornbread mix from Dorothy's
- Wild Huckleberry Honey from northern Idaho's Wildbeary
- Northwest creamy Apple Butter spread
- Maple Syrup Pecans from Boise's own City Peanut Shop
- Hickory Smoked Pheasant Summer Sausage
- Sun Valley Mustard
- Owyhee Candy Co. Idaho Spud Bar