Surprise someone with a sweet basket full of the Official State Fruit of Idaho, wild huckleberry products! Did you know huckleberries usually grow from 1 to 6 feet tall (taking up to 15 years to reach full maturity) with berries up to 1/2 inch in diameter. Current research says it is almost impossible to domesticate the wild huckleberry species. Most huckleberries are grown wild in national parks. This basket is full of some of Idaho's best, unique huckleberry products.
- Northern Idaho Wildberry Huckleberry Honey
- Wildberry Huckleberry Cocoa & Lemonade Mix
Dorothy's Huckleberry brownie dessert mix
Dorothy's Huckleberry Pancake / Waffle Mix with Hucklerberry Syrup
- Owyhee Candy Co. huckleberry gem bar
- Wild Huckleberry Tea Bags (15ct)
- Huckleberry Dark Chocolate Bar