Surprise someone with a sweet basket full of the Official State Fruit of Idaho, wild huckleberry products! Did you know huckleberries usually grow from 1 to 6 feet tall (taking up to 15 years to reach full maturity) with berries up to 1/2 inch in diameter. Current research says it is almost impossible to domesticate the wild huckleberry species. Most huckleberries are grown wild in national parks. This basket is full of some of Idaho's best, unique huckleberry products.
- Northern Idaho Wildberry Huckleberry Mixer (mix up some huckleberry tea, smoothies, shakes, lemonade, or margaritas!)
- Wildberry Huckleberry poppyseed vinaigrette makes for the perfect salad dressing
- Huckleberry brownie dessert mix
- Huckleberry cocoa mix
- Owyhee Candy Co. huckleberry gem bar
- Dorothy's homemade raspberry mango pepper jelly
- Chocolate cherry supreme "in season" or Idaho grizzly paw from Weiser Classic Chocolates