This super cute farmhouse style white milking pail, filled with granola, nuts and more celebrates spring and the budding of summer. Filled with wholesome natural goodies perfect before, after or during a wonderful walk on one of the many Boise foothill trails or along Boise's beautiful greenbelt.
What's inside matters:
- Cranberry Almond Granola from Nature's Indulgence in Caldwell, ID**
- 2 of Idaho's own totally natural, wheat free Backcountry Bars**
- Wild Mountain Berries Huckleberry Honey from New Meadows, ID**
- Homemade by Dorothy Idaho Wild Huckleberry Tea** (8 bags)
- Idaho Shaped Olde Fashioned Sucker from Daisy's Confectionery in Twin Falls, ID**
- Western Style Cinnamon Roasted Almonds from The Almond Tree, Boise**
- Various assorted Lindt spring time chocolates
- All placed in a cute farmhouse style white milking pail
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift. If containing wine or beer, please see our shipping page for a list of states we can ship wine to.