Did you know that Easter is celebrated each year on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring equinox - which is why it changes from year to year. So, Easter falls on Sunday, April 12th in Idaho this year. It'll be a different one for sure.
What's inside matters:
- Cranberry Almond Granola from Nature's Indulgence in Caldwell, ID**
- Idaho's own totally awesome, wheat free Backcountry Bars**
- Idaho Milk Chocolate Bar (variety of labeling and flavors)
- Idaho Shaped Olde Fashioned Sucker from Daisy's Confectionery in Twin Falls, ID**
- Wild Rose Farms Lavender Beeswax Melts**
- JacQuot French Mild Chocolate Hollow Eggs - oh là là - oui!?
- Artificial Springtime Succulent
- All placed in a cute vintage whitewashed style pale
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift. If containing wine or beer, please see our shipping page for a list of states we can ship wine to.