Idaho is in USDA plant hardiness zones 3-7. Idaho on average has approximately 145 days between the last and first frost. Depending on where you live in Idaho, fruits and vegetables often make fine additions to a home garden. Whether a small herb garden, succulents or some classic house plants, you can totally reuse this perfect distressed wood tray after all the goodies are gone.
What's inside matters:
- Arno Chocolate Bark variety from Caldwell, ID**
- Owyhee Candy's Idaho Spud Bar**
- Weiser, ID Classic Candy Chocolate Pretzel Tuxedo**
- Miniature artificial planted succulent
- 2 Idaho Wood Round Coasters**
- Single Cup Caramel Coffee (while supplies last) or 8 Cup Idaho Roasting Company Coffee (Sun Valley or Silver City blend)
- Hunters Reserve Wild Game Sausage
- Gourmet Hot Mustard
- Hunters Reserve Wisconsin Cheese Bar (variety 2pc)
- Olive oil and sea salt cracker
- ***house plant and herb garden image shown in planter not included
** Proudly defines product from Idaho and the Inland Northwest Region.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use bio-degradable recycled packaging, fillers and crinkle cut paper and upcycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling us at 208.484.0124 to ensure the options best for your gift.