buck-wild. Adjective. (American slang) Crazy, unrestrained, uncontrolled.
Over two-thirds of Idaho is public land, so finding a place to hunt shouldn't be a problem. The problem is when we act buck-wild when it comes to all of the places to hunt, fish, bike, hike and truly enjoy Idaho's outdoors.
So let's celebrate being buck-wild!
What's inside matters:
- Boise Brewing Company 22oz HIP CHECK Brew or AMERICAN STOUT**
- Mother Earth Brew Co. 22oz Sin Tax Peanut Butter Stout from Nampa, ID**
- Original Beer Nuts Peanuts and Bar Mix
- City Peanut Shop BBQ Nuts with a little kick from local MFT**
- Sun Valley Pretzel Chips**
- Sun Valley Mustard**
- Black Canyon Popped Caramel Corn **
- Wild Rose Farms Men's Classic Shaving Kit (includes: Wild Rose Farms Sandalwood Shaving Soap, Wet Shave Brush, and hand-made Ceramic Shaving Cream Bowl)**
- 2 Stag (buck-wild) Imprinted wooden coasters
** Proudly recognizes product from Idaho and the surrounding Inland Northwest.
Each gift basket, box, container and crate are artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia. We use 100% totally biodegradable packing peanuts, recycled / recyclable cardboard boxes and reusable, air-cushioned bubble wrap and we up-cycle as often as possible.
Seasonal items, regional period manufactured goods and some supplies occasionally are subject to availability from local suppliers. *One or two alternative replacements may be necessary due to product availability. Creative Gift Baskets reserves the right to change-out product for like items, only when necessary, without notification.
It's advised to use overnight shipping for quality assurance in the hot summer months or we can substitute the chocolate for another product for you and ship it UPS ground. If you are unsure, or need assistance, please let us know by calling to ensure the options best for your gift. If containing wine or beer, please see our shipping page for a list of states we can ship wine to.