Although Whoville is a fictional town created by author Theodor Seuss Geisel, otherwise known as Dr. Seuss, this cute whimsical sleigh ride is the perfect gift this holiday season!
The town of Whoville appeared in the books Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas and this inspired Whoville gift basket treat is sure to deliver happiness to everyone in Whoville, even the Grinch!
But hurry – this year there’s only a limited supply!
- Sun Valley Sweet Garlic Mustard*
- Elk & Venison Summer Sausage
- Weiser Classic Candy Velvet Mints*
- White Zinfandel Havarti Cheese Spread
- Arno Premium Caramel Crunch Chocolate*
- Weiser Classic Candy Chocolate Tuxedo Pretzel*
Every basket, box or container is artfully wrapped and adorned, when applicable, with a color-coordinated hand tied bow doubled with tulle and raffia.We only use recycled packing, fillers and crinkle cut paper and upcycle as often as possible. Seasonal products and supplies are subject to availability. If necessary, we reserve the right to substitute like items without notice. *made in Idaho.